Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Walking My Way Back to You!

   The last couple of weeks were crazy with the finish of school.  For me that is a series of long field trips and evenings at school to which I added a couple of physical therapy appointments each week.  P.T. itself doesn't take up too much time but for insurance reasons the place I'm going to is about 50 minutes from my work and about 30mins from my house which means when I had an appointment afterschool I wasn't getting home unti fairly late.  At least late for a guy who leaves for work a bit before 7am.   The main focus of my exercise has been the physical therapy exercises which are still SUPER basic and easy.  I mean I literally was doing the same exercise as the seventy something women next to me, and she was doing a bit better than me! 

  The big thing for me has been that I have been able to start walking a good bit.  I do a two mile walk every morning and in the last few days I have been able to sneak in a 2nd walk of one to two miles as well.  Beyond that I have been getting in 30 minutes on the elitigo most days.

  I'm still weak but coming along very quickly.  I get to really up my cross training and start some very short jogging in another couple weeks and I'm super excited for that!  Hoping your training is going well.

No comments: