Sunday, June 4, 2017

Training Blog May 29 to June 4

Monday AM 9.1 miles with Uta around Phillips in 54:19, sort of an unplanned fundamental tempo

Tuesday PM 5 miles at Phillips with Uta and Melissa, 41:37

Wednesday PM 3+ warm up 15 strides with jog back recoveries, 3+ cool down. Calf a bit tired/sore after this

Thursday PM 4 miles with Uta, 27:28

Friday PM 9 miles around Phillips, 1:06:34, first 5 with Melissa and Uta

Saturday AM 6 miles road with Uta, 40:33

Sunday PM road 10 solo, 1:04:50

This is a pic of me eating pickles, you know because they are delicious and we needed to go grocery shopping.  That is why I'm eating the pickles I'm posting the pic because I feel like the blog needs more photos. 

Summary 52 miles for the week.  Two moderate efforts.  I did a bunch of feldenkrais stuff but didn't make any breakthroughs or anything.  Some of it is very neat/weird.  Tough to describe but you really have this moments when you feel like you are reprogramming your mind/body connection.
  My calf is a bit tired but I haven't had a day off in 16 days so I'll take one tomorrow.   Next couple of weeks are pretty busy but then summer comes and the living is easy.

Oh and least I forget if you want to try some Rabbit gear use this link and you get 10% off
http://rabbit.refr.cc/nathanielj

No comments: