Sunday, April 30, 2017

Training Blog April 24 to 30, 2017, a tiny step forward, hopefully.

  So this was another week of very little but I did manage to do a couple of "runs".  I went to yoga on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  I ran two miles in 16mins on Thursday and 3 miles in 24mins on Saturday, both of those were with Melissa and Uta.  I got massage and acupuncture on Saturday after the run.

  The back is still a bit wonky and I'm not doing forward bends in Yoga but other than that and right when I get out of bed in the morning.  The calf feels fine but I did get some soreness after both runs that doesn't feel quite 'right'.

  The problem seems to source from my back/hip on the right side and I'm doing exercise for that area and hopefully with that I'll be able to build up real slow to some real running.   I'm not super confident because the area just doesn't feel right but at the moment I don't have a better plan.

No comments: